All Makes offers you the best lines of furniture through our longstanding relationships with many reputable manufacturers. We are especially proud to carry products from Allsteel, a company that has thrived for more than a century and is one of the most recognized and trusted brands in office furniture systems today.
Our design and sales team recognizes that quality is important to you, and Allsteel products also provide solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and comfort.
Allsteel continues to test new materials and works with award-winning industrial designers to create products that are best in class.
Five years older than All Makes, Allsteel was a pioneer in modular workspaces with its World War II era “knock down desks” and in document storage, inventing the lateral file in the late 60s. Allsteel continues to innovate:
All Steel Product Configurator
Customize Allsteel products in real-time with the options you want. Using a variety of available fabrics and finishes, the configurator will generate an image you can save, print, or share with others. Click here to get started!
- Reduced packaging that allows 88% more chairs to be shipped per truckload and requiring suppliers to ship materials in reusable totes
- Reverse-osmosis systems within several paint lines to save 1.8 million gallons annually.
- Four new LEED-certified Resource Centers and solar panel “sunflowers”.
- The first office manufacturer to complete Scientific Certification Systems Indoor Advantage indoor air quality certification for all furniture and seating and among the first to certify environmental and social responsibility performance claims through SCS Choice.
- Rapid Continuous Improvement (or “Hey, that’s a great idea. Let’s actually do it.”) that boosts recycled content in manufacturing and allows Allsteel to offer “take-back” guarantees knowing that most of its products are recyclable.
- Fabrics that are Cradle to Cradle Certified woven from 100% recycled polyester
If you would like to furnish your space with products from an award-winning manufacturer who also supports environmental awareness, recycling and conscientious materials selection, explore what Allsteel has to offer or call (402) 341-2413 to discuss the many options available to meet your unique workspace needs.